Artisanal handmade papermaking techniques dating back to 3rd century B.C. These exquisite greeting cards are made with KAGZI – a traditional method of combining different materials like wildflowers, leaves, silk threads, paper tree bark, jute, grass, and straw. The process is time-consuming with the end result being unique textures, uncommon colours and natural to the touch.
- Vintage designs curated from Indian art history
- Made of materials found in nature: jute, wildflowers, and silk thread
- Gentle on the earth wood-free products
- All occasion gorgeous blank cards and envelopes
- Paper made with passion for a greater purpose